Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- January 26, 2016 How to Help Sexually Abused Children Suffering from PTSD and Other Psychological Injuries
- January 18, 2016 Is My 401(k) Plan Ripping Me Off?
- December 7, 2015 Tea Leaves About Testimonials
- November 30, 2015 Frank Gifford's CTE Diagnois and Ongoing NFL Concussion Litigation
- Irwin B. Levin Appointed Lead Counsel in MIE Consumer Data Security Breach Litigation
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Appointed to Executive Committee in Excellus and Lifetime Healthcare Companies Data Breach Class Action Lawsuit
- TaKeena Thompson Selected for Women’s Fund of Central Indiana OPTIONS Program
- Jeff S. Gibson Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Zofran Litigation
See All News >