Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need Indianapolis personal injury lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve an injury lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- February 20, 2017 How to Read a Right-Of-Way Appraisal
- February 2, 2017 How Does An Eminent Domain Action Affect Your Mortgage?
- December 13, 2016 Can You Ask the State to Take Your Property Early by Eminent Domain?
- November 28, 2016 How much does it cost to hire an eminent domain attorney?
- Twelve Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Named to Indiana Super Lawyers List
- Six Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Named to Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Indiana Court of Appeals Upholds $4 Million Judgment Against Celadon Trucking
- Court Approves $5.7 Million Class Action Settlement with Sentry Insurance Company
See All News >