Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- October 26, 2016 National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week Raises Awareness of Environmental Hazards
- October 11, 2016 Eminent Domain Answers for Landowners
- June 7, 2016 Please – just give me my medical records!
- May 13, 2016 Patient’s Medical Malpractice Case Allowed to go Forward to Trial
- TaKeena M. Thompson Named Partner at Cohen & Malad, LLP
- Gregory L. Laker Named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Product Liability Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Indianapolis
- Eight Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers
- TaKeena M. Thompson Named 2016 ‘Up and Coming’ Minority Achiever
See All News >