Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- September 21, 2015 Catholic Pope Amends Religious Annulment Process -- What is the difference between a religious and civil annulment?
- September 14, 2015 Bounce House Injuries Send More Children to Emergency Room
- September 8, 2015 What You Need to Know about Divorce and Spousal Maintenance
- August 31, 2015 A Consumer’s Guide to Medical Identity Theft
- Scottrade Data Breach Impacts 4.6 Million Customers
- Experian Reports T-Mobile Data Breach Impacting 15 Million Wireless Customers
- Crown Hill Cemetery Faces Lawsuit For Improperly Soliciting Patients in Hospitals and Health Facilities
- European Carmakers Under Scrutiny After Volkswagen Emissions Investigation
See All Alerts >
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Support IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Corporate and Law Firm Campaign
- Cohen & Malad Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers List
- Irwin B. Levin Named the Best Lawyers® 2016 Indianapolis Class Action- Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year”
- Elizabeth A. Eichholtz Joins Family Law Practice at Cohen & Malad, LLP
See All News >