Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- Lead Contamination Lawsuit Planned in East Chicago
- Lawsuit Claims Eli Lilly Failed to Warn Men Taking Cialis about Melanoma Skin Cancer Risk
- Data Breach at Banner Health Puts 3.7 Million Customers at Risk
- Uber Faces Class Action Lawsuit For Misclassifying Drivers as Independent Contractors
See All Alerts >
- Gregory L. Laker Named the Best Lawyers® 2017 Product Liability Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Indianapolis
- Eight Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Recognized by Best Lawyers
- TaKeena M. Thompson Named 2016 ‘Up and Coming’ Minority Achiever
- Elizabeth A. Eichholtz Named Leadership in Law Up & Coming Lawyer by Indiana Lawyer Newspaper
See All News >