Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need Indianapolis personal injury lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve an injury lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- August 2, 2017 Taking Access Rights and Altering the Nature of Property Can Have Lasting/Devastating Effects
- July 24, 2017 Delays on I-69 Construction Project and the Impact on Section 6 Land Acquisitions
- July 10, 2017 The Impact of IndyGo Red Line Project for Broad Ripple Property Owners
- May 30, 2017 What is an Order of Protection?
- Johnson & Johnson Ordered to Pay $417M to Woman Diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Investigates Toyota Sienna Minivan Safety Complaints
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Investigate Citizens Gas Customer Charges for Line Repair Service Plans
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Files Class Action Lawsuit Against Nicor for Slipping Charges Onto Vectren Bills
See All Alerts >