Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- December 13, 2016 Can You Ask the State to Take Your Property Early by Eminent Domain?
- November 28, 2016 How much does it cost to hire an eminent domain attorney?
- November 17, 2016 The Indiana Appellate Rules Do Not Allow Exhibits in the Appendix or Citations in Footnotes
- November 11, 2016 How is just compensation determined in an eminent domain matter?
- Hospitals Warn Indiana Heart Surgery Patients of Risk for Life-Threatening Infection
- FDA Issues Safety Notice Increased Risk of Bladder Cancer Linked to Actos
- Ethicon Recalls Physiomesh Hernia Repair Implant Due to High Failure Rate
- FDA Announces Label Changes for Essure Permanent Birth Control Implant
See All Alerts >
- Court Approves $5.7 Million Class Action Settlement with Sentry Insurance Company
- Jeff S. Gibson Appointed to Plaintiffs’ Steering Committee in Talcum Powder Litigation
- Indianapolis Apartment Complex Faces Lawsuit After Girl Loses Leg to Flesh Eating Bacteria
- Best Lawyers® Names Cohen & Malad, LLP to Best Law Firm List
See All News >