Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- August 31, 2015 A Consumer’s Guide to Medical Identity Theft
- August 13, 2015 Service Animals and the Fair Housing Act
- July 28, 2015 Tips for Small Businesses to Avoid Litigation
- July 20, 2015 The Fairness in Class Action Litigation Act Can Strip Your Rights
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Support IU Robert H. McKinney School of Law Corporate and Law Firm Campaign
- Cohen & Malad Attorneys Named to 2016 Best Lawyers List
- Irwin B. Levin Named the Best Lawyers® 2016 Indianapolis Class Action- Plaintiffs “Lawyer of the Year”
- Elizabeth A. Eichholtz Joins Family Law Practice at Cohen & Malad, LLP
See All News >