Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve a lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
- November 23, 2015 When incivility crosses the line into a disciplinary violation
- October 27, 2015 October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- October 12, 2015 Do Fast Drug Approvals by FDA Help or Harm Patients?
- October 8, 2015 Consumer Privacy Violations: Hackers Aren't the Only Threat
- Sentry Insurance Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Failure to Provide Payback® Premiums
- FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Label Change for Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Investigating Price-Fixing of Water Treatment Chemicals
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Investigating Consumer Claims Against FanDuel and DraftKings
See All Alerts >
- Arend J. Abel and George W. Hopper Named to 2015 Super Lawyers Business Edition List
- Lynn A. Toops Named 2015 Consumer Advocate of the Year by Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Earns Best Law Firm Recognition by Best Lawyers®
- Jeffrey A. Hammond Named Partner at Cohen & Malad, LLP
See All News >