Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need Indianapolis personal injury lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve an injury lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
Paying a retainer without entering into a fee agreement with one of our attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Cohen & Malad, LLP.
- June 8, 2018 Legal Zoom and Avvo – Attorneys Beware
- June 4, 2018 UPDATING THE CONTRAST IN PRIVATE RIGHTS OF ACTION IN INDIANA
- May 16, 2018 First Thing We Do Is Blame the Lawyers
- September 14, 2017 Elbow Replacement Device Recalled After Patients Report Serious Injury
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Investigating Overdraft Fee Complaints from Citizens Bank Customers
- Bank of America Faces Lawsuit Over Charging Customers Improper Withdrawal Limit Fees
- United Community Bank Faces Lawsuit for Improper Overdraft Fees
- AT & T Mobility Faces Lawsuit for Pregnancy Discrimination
See All Alerts >