Power to your voice.
Power to your voice requires action and commitment. You need Indianapolis personal injury lawyers who will see your problem as their problem, not a billing opportunity.
Since 1968, Cohen & Malad, LLP has been a staunch advocate for our clients. We give power to your voice in contested court proceedings and difficult negotiations. Our trial lawyers have years of experience arguing cases before state and federal courts. We will champion your cause and won’t stop fighting until justice has been served.
We’re tenacious and won’t shy away from a good challenge. Because of our relentless pursuit of justice, we are often able to effectively resolve matters through negotiation. If negotiation isn’t feasible, we will take your fight to court. Everyone deserves their day in court. And you deserve an injury lawyer with the skill and talent to make that day count!
We’ve carefully selected our team of over 20 attorneys who are ready to represent you over a wide range of legal matters. Our practice includes:
- Class Action Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims including Dangerous Drug and Medical Device Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Family Law
- Business Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial, Real Estate, and Business Services
- Appellate Law
Hire legal counsel who will fight for you. For the past 40 years, we’ve built our reputation for vigorously prosecuting cases. We bring Power to Your Voice!
Paying a retainer without entering into a fee agreement with one of our attorneys does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Cohen & Malad, LLP.
- July 16, 2018 Nursing Home Understaffing Leads to Falls and Other Injuries
- July 10, 2018 Home Renovation Projects: Purpose, Scope, and Notice of the Deceptive Consumer Sales Act- Part 2
- July 3, 2018 Home Renovation Projects: A Statutory Overview- Part 1
- June 25, 2018 When can a direct action be brought in the context of a closely held company?
- Cohen & Malad, LLP Investigates Complaints From Bank of America Customers Regarding Checking Account Maintenance Fees
- Bank of America Faces Lawsuit Over Charging Customers Improper Withdrawal Limit Fees
- United Community Bank Faces Lawsuit for Improper Overdraft Fees
- AT & T Mobility Faces Lawsuit for Pregnancy Discrimination
See All Alerts >