Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that 15 attorneys have been named to the Thomson Reuters 2023 Indiana Super Lawyers list. Congratulations to:
- Arend J. Abel – Business litigation, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Julie Andrews – Family Law
- Daniel S. Chamberlain – Personal Injury – General
- David J. Cutshaw – Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal injury – Medical Malpractice, Business litigation
- Scott D. Gilchrist – Antitrust Litigation, Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts, Consumer Law
- Jeffrey A. Hammond – Personal Injury – General, Personal Injury – Products, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Gabriel A. Hawkins – Personal Injury – General, Class Action/Mass Torts
- George W. Hopper – Bankruptcy, Business litigation, Real Estate, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Irwin B. Levin – Class Action/Mass Torts, General litigation, Antitrust litigation
- Gregory L. Laker – Personal Injury – Products, Personal injury – General
- Vess A. Miller – Class Action/Mass Torts
- Edward V. Mulligan – Personal Injury – Products, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury – General
- Richard E. Shevitz – Class Action/Mass Torts
- Lynn A. Toops – Class Action/Mass Torts, Consumer Law
- Brian K. Zoeller – Family Law
In addition to the Super Lawyers listing, 6 Cohen & Malad, LLP attorneys were listed as 2023 Super Lawyers Rising Stars.
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Thompson Reuters to be Super Lawyers. View the listing on Super Lawyers’ website here.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.