Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that six attorneys have been named to the Thomson Reuters 2023 Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. Congratulations to:
- Justin C. Kuhn – Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury – General
- Lisa M. LaFornara – Class Action
- Natalie A. Lyons – Class Action
- Michael W. McBride – Business Litigation, Business/Corporate, Civil Litigation, Real Estate, General Litigation, Land Use/Zoning
- Amina A. Thomas – Class Action
- Brett B. Thomas – Business Litigation
In addition to these Rising Stars, 15 Cohen & Malad, LLP attorneys were selected to the 2023 Super Lawyers list.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.