Did your RV sustain fire damage due to a LP gas leak?
A massive recall has been issued for dozens of models of RVs involving cracked and porous liquid propane (LP) gas fittings that can cause a gas leak and pose a fire hazard. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration announced the recall on its website which states that owner notification letters will be mailed on or around July, 1, 2022.
The focus on this recall is contaminated brass fittings manufactured by Flex Tech and sold to a variety of RV manufacturers. Contaminated brass fittings can crack and cause gas leaks which can lead to fire. The NHTSA indicates the following RV make and models are the subject of the safety recall:
- Cruiser RV
- 2022 Shadow Cruiser
- 2022 DRV Mobile Suites, Full House
- Heartland RV
- 2022 Heartland Fuel
- Highland Ridge
- 2021-2022 Mesa Ridge, Mesa Ridge XLT, Mesa Ridge S-Lite, Open Range, Open Range Roamer, Open Range Lite
- 2021-2022 Northpoint, Pinnacle, Seismic
- 2021-2022 SportTrek, Sonic, Stratus, Connect, Sportsmen, Sportsmen SE, Sportsmen Classic, Sportsmen Sportster
- 2022 Scope, Tellaro, Sanctuary, Delano, Sequence, Tranquility, Rize, Synergy, Quantum, Magnitude, Geneva, Compass, Chateau, Four Winds
- 2022-2023 Tiburon, Gemini
- 2022 Super Lite, Super Lite Maxx
- 2021-2023 Ekko
- 2021-2022 Voyage, Micro Minnie, & Micro Flex
- Braxton Creek
- 2022 Bushwacker, Bushwacker Plus, Free Solo
- Grand Design RV
- 2022 Imagine, Reflection, Momentum, Solitude, Transcend
If you have one of these recalled vehicles and suffered fire damage involving liquid propane (LP) gas, contact us. Our class action and product liability attorneys can provide you with a free consultation and advise you of your legal rights and options.