Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that eight of our attorneys have been named to the Indiana Super Lawyers list of top attorneys in Indiana for 2014. Congratulations to:
- Irwin B. Levin– Class Action/ Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation
- David J. Cutshaw– Class Action/ Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Medical
- Gregory L. Laker– Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Products
- Richard E. Shevitz– Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Arend J. Abel– Business Litigation, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Brian K. Zoeller– Family Law
- Scott D. Gilchrist– Class Action/Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation, Consumer Law
- Jeff S. Gibson– Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Products
Irwin B. Levin was ranked in the Top 10 of Indiana Super Lawyers for 2014. Gregory L. Laker, Arend J. Abel, Brian K. Zoeller, and Irwin B. Levin were ranked in the Top 50 of Indiana Super Lawyers for 2014.
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Thompson Reuters to be Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Cohen & Malad, LLP is a litigation firm founded in 1968 in part by former Indiana Attorney General John J. Dillon, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana Virginia Dill McCarty, and Louis F. Cohen. Our staff of over 20 highly skilled attorneys serves client needs across multiple practice areas. Specialties include: personal injury, class action, business litigation, pharmaceutical drug & medical device litigation, family law, appellate law, and commercial, real estate, and business services.