Thirteen Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Named to 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers List
Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that thirteen attorneys have been named to the Thomson Reuters 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers list. Congratulations to:
- Irwin B. Levin – Class Action/ Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation
- David J. Cutshaw – Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Medical Malpractice, Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Gregory L. Laker– Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Sexual Abuse, Plaintiff: Products Liability
- Richard E. Shevitz – Class Action
- Brian K. Zoeller – Family Law
- Lynn A. Toops – Class Action
- Arend J. Abel – Business Litigation, Appellate Law, Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Scott D. Gilchrist – Class Action, Antitrust Litigation, Consumer Law
- Julie Andrews – Family Law
- George W. Hopper – Bankruptcy: Business
- Daniel S. Chamberlain – Personal Injury: Plaintiff
- Jeffrey A. Hammond – Personal Injury: Plaintiff
- Gabriel A. Hawkins – Class Action
Attorneys named to the 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers Top 50 and lists include.
- Irwin B. Levin
- Brian K. Zoeller
Five attorneys were also named to the 2022 Thomson Reuters Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars List.
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Thompson Reuters to be Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.