- Meet Keith
- Practice Areas
- Professional Memberships
- Community Involvement
Keith Michaels is an associate attorney in our medical malpractice and personal injury practice group who represents and advocates for the rights of victims impacted by medical malpractice.
Prior to joining Cohen & Malad, LLP, Keith practiced civil rights law with an emphasis on pursuing constitutional claims against governmental entities on behalf of incarcerated persons. Additionally, Keith defended attorneys accused of legal malpractice, as well as manufacturers of various products against personal injury claims. This diverse legal background allows Keith a unique perspective when representing injured persons pursuing their own claims.
Outside of work, Keith enjoys camping, woodworking, and spending time with family.
J.D., Indiana University at Indianapolis, Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- magna cum laude
B.S., Sales Management, Johnson & Wales University, 2003
- With honors
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
JURISDICTIONS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- Indiana, 2021
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2022
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2022
- Indianapolis Bar Association, “Ask-A-Lawyer” volunteer
- Member of Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence satellite attorney program