Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that six of our attorneys have been named to the Indiana Rising Stars list as up-and-coming attorneys in Indiana for 2014. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor. The selection for this respected list is made by the research team at Super Lawyers. Congratulations to:
- Kelley J. Johnson– Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Business Litigation
- Vess A. Miller– Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Gabriel A. Hawkins– Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Lynn A. Toops– Class Action/ Mass Torts
- TaKeena M. Thompson– Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Insurance Coverage
- Edward B. Mulligan V– Personal Injury – Products
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
Cohen & Malad, LLP is a litigation firm founded in 1968 in part by former Indiana Attorney General John J. Dillon, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Indiana Virginia Dill McCarty, and Louis F. Cohen. Our staff of over 20 highly skilled attorneys serves client needs across multiple practice areas. Specialties include: personal injury, class action, business litigation, pharmaceutical drug & medical device litigation, family law, appellate law, and commercial, real estate, and business services.