Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that six of our attorneys have been named to the Indiana Rising Stars list as up-and-coming attorneys in Indiana for 2015. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor. The selection for this respected list is made by the research team at Super Lawyers. Congratulations to:
- Kelley J. Johnson- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
- Vess A. Miller- Class Action
- Gabriel A. Hawkins- Business Litigation, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Lynn A. Toops- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- TaKeena M. Thompson- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Insurance Coverage
- Edward B. Mulligan V- Personal Injury – Products
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.