Eleven Cohen & Malad, LLP Attorneys Named Indiana Super Lawyers
Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that eleven of our attorneys have been named to the Indiana Super Lawyers list of top attorneys in Indiana for 2016. Congratulations to:
- Irwin B. Levin- Class Action/ Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation
- David J. Cutshaw- Class Action/ Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Medical
- Gregory L. Laker- Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Products
- Richard E. Shevitz- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Arend J. Abel- Business Litigation, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Brian K. Zoeller- Family Law
- Scott D. Gilchrist- Class Action/Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation, Consumer Law
- Jeff S. Gibson- Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Products
- Julie Andrews- Family Law
- George W. Hopper- Bankruptcy: Business
- Daniel S. Chamberlain- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
Irwin B. Levin was ranked in the Top 10 of Indiana Super Lawyers for 2016.
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Thompson Reuters to be Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.