Cohen & Malad, LLP is happy to announce that eight attorneys have been named to the Thomson Reuters 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list. Kudos to:
- Vess A. Miller- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Lynn A. Toops- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- TaKeena Thompson Sandifer- Medical Malpractice- Plaintiff
- Edward B. Mulligan V- Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Products
- Jonathan A. Knoll- Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Products
- Elizabeth Eichholtz Walker- Family Law
- J. Eric Rochford- Eminent Domain
- Ashley N. Hadler- Personal Injury Medical Malpractice- Plaintiff
In addition to these Rising Stars, thirteen Cohen & Malad, LLP attorneys were selected to the 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers list. View the list here.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.