Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that thirteen attorneys have been named to the Thomson Reuters 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers list. Kudos to
- Irwin B. Levin- Class Action/ Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation
- David J. Cutshaw- Class Action/ Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Medical
- Gregory L. Laker- Personal Injury – Plaintiff: Products
- Richard E. Shevitz- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- Arend J. Abel- Business Litigation, Appellate, Class Action/Mass Torts
- Brian K. Zoeller- Family Law
- Scott D. Gilchrist- Class Action/Mass Torts, Antitrust Litigation, Consumer Law
- Jeff S. Gibson- Class Action/Mass Torts, Personal Injury – Products
- Julie Andrews- Family Law
- Kelley J. Johnson – Medical Malpractice – Plaintiff
- George W. Hopper- Bankruptcy: Business
- Daniel S. Chamberlain- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Jeffrey A. Hammond- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
Several of our attorneys were also named to the Top 50 and Top 10 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers lists.
- Irwin B. Levin (Top 50, Top 10)
- Gregory L. Laker (Top 50)
- Richard E. Shevitz (Top 50)
- Arend J. Abel (Top 50)
Eight attorneys also were named to the 2018 Thomson Reuters Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars list.
No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Thompson Reuters to be Super Lawyers.
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.