Cohen & Malad, LLP is pleased to announce that five of our attorneys have been named to Indiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars as up-and-coming attorneys in Indiana for 2016. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor. The selection for this respected list is made by the research team at Super Lawyers. Congratulations to:
- Vess A. Miller- Class Action
- Lynn A. Toops- Class Action/ Mass Torts
- TaKeena M. Thompson- Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Insurance Coverage
- Edward B. Mulligan V- Personal Injury – Products
- Elizabeth A. Eichholtz- Family Law
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.